EDITED TO ADD: This giveaway is now closed. Thanks to all the participants. Winners are listed below!
For Book Blogger Appreciation week, I want to give all of you an opportunity to share your favorite blogs, so I’m hosting a book giveaway in which you can do just that. The prize is up to you! Last year, I had such fun with this giveaway that I knew I had to repeat it.
To enter, leave a comment with in which you tell me about (1) a favorite book blog and (2) one book that you’ve learned about on a blog and really want to read.
Each day during BBAW, I’ll choose one winner around 10 pm EST, making a grand total of five winners. If your comment is chosen, you’ll win a copy of the book that you mentioned in your comment. (Limit $25 USD.) This contest is open internationally. I’ll choose the final winner on Friday at 10 pm EST. All winners selected at random.org.
Only one entry per person. Although readers who enter early in the week will be entered in all remaining drawings for the week, you can only win once!
- Monday: Caite, whose recommended blog is Angieville and book selection is Low Red Moon by Ivy Devlin
- Tuesday: Kristen M., whose recommended blog is Bibliophile by the Sea and book selection is War on the Margins by Libby Cone.
- Wednesday: Sit Here and Read, whose recommended blog is The Story Siren and book selection is Personal Demons by Lisa Desrochers
- Thursday: Moridin, whose recommended blog is Confessions of a Bookaholic and book selection is Paranormalcy.
- Friday: Velocibadgergirl, whose recommended blog is Write Meg and book selection is The Hunger Games.