It’s March 1, so, as I do every month, I’ve randomly selected another of your book suggestions for my next read. This month’s selection is
Snow Crash by Neal Stephenson
Recommended by Nell
Congratulations, Nell! I’ll be starting Snow Crash this week, and when I’m done I’ll pass it along to you!
If you’d like a chance to win one of my books, visit my TBR list and leave a comment there telling me what book you’d like to win. (NOTE: Don’t leave your suggestion on this post. This is a change from previous months. All suggestions now belong on the TBR pile. If you’ve already left a suggestion there, you don’t need to do so again unless you’d like to change your entry.)
Here’s a quick run-down of the rules
Go to my TBR list and choose one book you’d like to have. (Books on my wish list or upcoming book club reads are not eligible.)
- Leave a comment on my TBR list (not on this post) telling me your choice.
- Only one entry per person. If you’re interested in more than one book, you can offer a couple of options, and I’ll read the one that suits my fancy and pass it along to you. It’s okto choose the same book as someone else.
- Once a month, I will randomly choose one recommendation, read it, and pass it along to the person who suggested it. I may also have bonus giveaways during the month!
And now for a few caveats:
- All books are used, but most are perfectly readable. I’ve noted a few books that are particularly shabby on my list.
- I’ll mail the book as soon as I’m done reading it. The longer the book, the longer it’ll take.
- If you recommend a series, you’ll get the first book in the series only.
- If you’re a brilliant recommender and choose a book I can’t part with, you’ll get a brand spanking new copy!
- If at any time you decide to change your entry, just leave a new comment, and I’ll delete your original entry.
As always, have fun shopping from my list!