Happy February to all! Thanks so much to everyone who entered my latest giveaway. The randomly selected winner for this month was
Congratulations, Brittney! Brittney’s recommendation was The Way We Live Nowby Anthony Trollope. It’s quite a chunkster, so it may take me a while to finish, but I do love Trollope—and really thick Victorian novels in general.
I’ve also decided to revamp the format of this contest. I know that several of you have entered for the same book several times, so instead of asking readers to enter again every month, I’m going to make this an ongoing contest housed on my TBR list page.
Go to my TBR list and choose one book you’d like to have. (Books on my wish list or upcoming book club reads are not eligible.)
- Leave a comment on my TBR list telling me your choice.
- Only one entry per person. If you’re interested in more than one book, you can offer a couple of options, and I’ll read the one that suits my fancy and pass it along to you. It’s ok to choose the same book as someone else.
- Once a month, I will randomly choose one recommendation, read it, and pass it along to the person who suggested it. I may also have bonus giveaways during the month!
And now for a few caveats:
- All books are used, but most are perfectly readable. I’ve noted a few books that are particularly shabby on my list.
- I’ll mail the book as soon as I’m done reading it. The longer the book, the longer it’ll take.
- If you recommend a series, you’ll get the first book in the series only.
- If you’re a brilliant recommender and choose a book I can’t part with, you’ll get a brand spanking new copy!
- If at any time you decide to change your entry, just leave a new comment, and I’ll delete your original entry.
As always, have fun shopping from my list!