It’s the holiday season, and I’m not going to miss the chance to give away a book! So, once again, it’s time for you to choose a prize from my overflowing bookshelves. Here’s how to enter:
- Visit my TBR list and choose one book you’d like to have. (Books on my wish list or upcoming book club reads are not eligible.)
- Leave a comment on this post (not on my TBR list) telling me your choice.
- Only one entry per person. If you’re interested in more than one book, you can offer a couple of options, and I’ll read the one that suits my fancy and pass it along to you. It’s ok to choose the same book as someone else.
- Make your choice and leave your comment by December 31.
During the first week of January, I’ll randomly select one recommendation. Once I’ve read the winning book, I’ll pass it along to the winner.
And now for the usual caveats:
- All books are used, but most are perfectly readable. I’ve noted a few books that are particularly shabby on my list.
- I’ll mail the book as soon as I’m done reading it. The longer the book, the longer it’ll take.
- If you recommend a series, you’ll get the first book in the series only.
- If you’re a brilliant recommender and choose a book I can’t part with, you’ll get a brand spanking new copy!
Have fun shopping from my list!
Note: I plan to cull a few books from my shelf in January—I have to make room for books I’ll really enjoy! If there are any there that you don’t think are worth reading, let me know, and I’ll take your advice into consideration; however, I am determined to give Faulkner another try this year, so it’s there to stay!