I’ve been fiddling with how I track the various challenges I’m participating in, and I’ve come to the conclusion that tracking everything on one page is just plain unwieldy. I believe that the simplest thing will be create a post for each challenge and link back to those posts from my challenge page. This should keep me from having to scroll through a long list when updating my progress while still giving me a single, easily referenced page so that I don’t have to search through all my posts to find my challenges. So bear with me today as I post on several challenges.
From the Stacks Challenge
The challenge is to read at least five books you currently own but haven’t read. Link to reviews here. Runs from Nov. 1 to Jan. 30. I have lots of choices for this one! Here’s what I’ve read so far:
- Slam by Nick Hornby (completed November 4, 2008)
- The Dark Rose by Cynthia Harrod-Eagles (completed November 16, 2008)
- The Sun Also Rises by Ernest Hemingway (completed November 28, 2008)
- From A to X by John Berger (completed December 6, 2008)
- 100 Cats Who Changed Civilization by Sam Stall (completed December 9, 2008)